MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your top games this generation?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
edit - Spite, are those the only two horror games you've played this year? You should try Deadly Premonition (the direct cut is the best version) if you haven't, or Shadows of the Damned.
I got rid of my consoles when I started uni - didn't need the distractions so I haven't played those two. The odd console games I have played have been at a mates house.

I'm not even sure the two I mentioned are current gen, I was gonna put doom 3 in as well, but again not sure about the gen. Personally I reckons the best horror games Resi 2 and the original Silent Hill, but obviously they go back to the original playstation.