MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Maiquel Falcao entices brawl, friend and fighter Kaue Mena in critical condition

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Read about this the other day and saw it in the bellator section. Falco is a real dumb ass for smacking that girl. He's a professional athlete who competes against other monsters as a caged fighter, so he should know better than to smack a girl in her face.

I think the guys who came in to defend the girl had the right to kick his ass, but using those wooden clubs is wrong on all levels, and mercilessly beating the guys head in once he's unconscious is as low as you can go.

Now that's why I avoid street fights at all cost. You never know if the other guy is willing to kill you, and by the time you realize they are, I would guess it's usually too late.

The only shame in all this is that his buddy who was defending him is the one in a comma and in all honesty, he might never wake up.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote