MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The most expensive and cheap console's ever!

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I often hear about how consoles are so expensive and how costly games are for the content you get in "today's gaming". You would be amazed how many people that are like "$60 for 8-10 hours of gameplay, are you mad?" but fail to realize that SNES games ranged from $40 all the way up to $80, and you'd get 2 hours of gameplay out of them before beating it, sometimes less than that.

Game content/depth/bang for your bank has increased dramatically for a set price that is actually cheaper than many games that released back in the 80s/90s, and consoles are in the same basic price range as well.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote