MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The most expensive and cheap console's ever!

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Why I didn't buy a PS3 is now starting to comeback to me. That thing was freaking expensive. $600.00, were they out of their damn minds. Funny how the roles are reversed this time around with Sony and Microsoft. I don't remember the 3DO or NeoGeo at all. Looking at those prices I can see why.
At the time the NeoGeo was a beast, but the games were as over-priced as the console.

Having the NeoGeo was like having an Arcade machine in your room. A lot of the arcade machines from that era had NeoGeo's inside them, so people thought they were playing custom arcades, but in fact it was just a console inside the cabinet; you really couldn't tell the difference though, they were that good at the time.

Only problem with them was that most people could not afford them.