MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The most expensive and cheap console's ever!

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA

Spite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World RenownSpite Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Why I didn't buy a PS3 is now starting to comeback to me. That thing was freaking expensive. $600.00, were they out of their damn minds. Funny how the roles are reversed this time around with Sony and Microsoft. I don't remember the 3DO or NeoGeo at all. Looking at those prices I can see why.
At the time the NeoGeo was a beast, but the games were as over-priced as the console.

Having the NeoGeo was like having an Arcade machine in your room. A lot of the arcade machines from that era had NeoGeo's inside them, so people thought they were playing custom arcades, but in fact it was just a console inside the cabinet; you really couldn't tell the difference though, they were that good at the time.

Only problem with them was that most people could not afford them.