MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Let's Have Some Fun!

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2006, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easye1982
lmao I never heard of that...real or not....

I did hear a rumor a while back that one of my heros was going to join the WWF, I was like theres

NO WAY
Ken Shamrock would degrade his career with some lame stunt like that........

But then *cry* I died a little that day................
Yeah! One day he's fighting Royce Gracie and the next he's getting dog food shoved down his throat by the British Bull Dog! A really bad career change for Ken. At least he came back to the UFC!

I think the biggest pile of crap I heard so far was Kurt Angle wanting to join the UFC!