MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2013, 03:47 AM   #30084 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
What exactly does a skunk smell like, if it is comparable to anything else, we don't get things like them in the UK.

Bitcoin, a new type of currency. It has its own exchange rate and such. It can be used to buy real things at retailers that accept it. It has the advantage of being completely anonymous - kinda like paying cash for something - no personal details are recorded in transactions, unless required as a part of the transaction.

A good example of its use would be to buy a VPN service with bitcoins. No personal details are recorded. Some VPN services do not keep user logs therefor keeping your identity and IP address completely anonymous - great for Torrents ect. If the authorities were obtain a court order, ordering the VPN to hand over customers details and logs, the VPN company would not be able to because a) You paid with bitcoins and b) they do not keep logs of IP addresses.

Not that I would participate in such activity
Funny you mentioned that. Once the smell dissipates a bit it smells somewhat similar to marijuana, but nothing as aromatic. That was the first time I was sprayed almost point blank...about 3 meters away and weaved Matrix style. As I walked in the other direction the wind blew it towards me and I choked on the noxious gas. I was coughing the whole night. It's definitely a very strange defense mechanism. Just imagine an atomic fart x 10 that's highly concentrated. It'll steer predators away.

Cool explanation on bit coin.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.