Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Let's Have Some Fun!

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  putmeonhold 
#1 ·
What's the biggest steaming pile of turd rumour that you've ever heard regarding the UFC

I was told one time that Wesly Snipes was going to fight Joe Rogan.

#2 ·
as sad as it may sound, that is NO rumor. Snipes and Rogan were actually going to fight. Rogan actually called him out and they were supposed to set something up. Apparently they dont like eachother lol but it would under no circumstances be in the UFC. I heard about that a while ago, but havent heard much since

#3 ·
lmao I never heard of that...real or not....

I did hear a rumor a while back that one of my heros was going to join the WWF, I was like theres

NO WAY
Ken Shamrock would degrade his career with some lame stunt like that........

But then :( *cry* I died a little that day................

#5 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
well yeah shams was there for a little while, they actually came out with a classic superstar action figure of him recently....I bought it

I sadly know he did that for a while...very sadly....like i said i died a little that day. And I did see his toy out too.

BEFORE there was even a UFC. he was "the worlds most dangerous man" and he even had a cartoon in Japan. He was = to MJ.... a super star

#6 ·
Easye1982 said:
lmao I never heard of that...real or not....

I did hear a rumor a while back that one of my heros was going to join the WWF, I was like theres

NO WAY
Ken Shamrock would degrade his career with some lame stunt like that........

But then :( *cry* I died a little that day................
Yeah! One day he's fighting Royce Gracie and the next he's getting dog food shoved down his throat by the British Bull Dog! A really bad career change for Ken. At least he came back to the UFC!

I think the biggest pile of crap I heard so far was Kurt Angle wanting to join the UFC!

#13 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
hahaha best quote of the new TUF season so far

Randy: "Are those the only f***in shorts you brought Shonie?"
Shonie: "For now"
Randy: "Jesus Christ"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was freakin hilarious!!

#15 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
hahaha best quote of the new TUF season so far

Randy: "Are those the only f***in shorts you brought Shonie?"
Shonie: "For now"
Randy: "Jesus Christ"
"For Now" he only EVER has those shorts....and why at his weigh in was his manhood standing....

NEW RUMOR....I think Shonie may be a little confussed ...by the "hedrosexuality" of MMA....(gay)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.