MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A look at Anderson Silva's legacy...

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drowning Donkey
MMA Fanatic

Drowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By AllDrowning Donkey Is Beloved By All
Silva´s legacy is great and only second to the g.o.a.t. Yes it is easy to point at some of those guys and say they are overrated but the timing of the fight is what matters. Hendo was a beast when he fought Silva and in my mind he still is, Rich was one of the best middleweight's in the world when the spider tooled him. I could go on...

...but while most people may agree with that, many of them still piss on Fedor's legacy and by that reveal their true knowledge of the sport. Therefore I must stop here and throw no more gems for you poor souls.