MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which UFC do you most look forward to

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
8. UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson - feels like a dumping ground for an under-card of underwhelm, top three Main Event though.

7. UFC 163: Aldo vs. Korean Zombie - I feel like this is a great card for finishes but every fight seems to be one-sided.

6. UFC on Fox Sports 1: Teixeira vs. Bader - Double Main Event in my eyes, I trust the Brazilian card to have a very strong exciting under-card.

5. UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Moraga - don't care for the main event but everything else has me intrigued.

4. UFC on Fox Sports 1: Shogun vs. Sonnen - Lots of exciting fights just missing that one great main event.

3. UFC on Fox Sports 1: Condit vs. Kampmann 2 - Love the main event and while the card lacks star power every match should be competitive with lots of finishes.

2. UFC 166: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3 - only three fights in and this is looking like the number one card of the year.

1. UFC 164: Henderson vs. Grant - Half the card isn't that great but the top half is amazing including the best main event with the likeliest chance at a new champion.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote