Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Why Tito....

3K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  Cbingham 
#1 ·
I see alot of Tito fans here on this forum. I am just wondering "Why." :dunno:

I just dont care for him. But he is that kind of person...you either love him or hate him. I have not ever seen such a performance from him that merits his attitude, but if attitude is all that it takes to make the fan go crazy.....then i assume thats why the WWE/WWF/WCW do so well.

Just my opinion, will welcome any positive things about Tito......

#27 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
a little behind on your wrestling history I see LOL sorry, WCW has not been around for...I believe close to 5 years....I may be off it may have been sooner but still

and so has WWF...they were always in trouble with there name, cause of the World Wildlife Fund always had the same acronym. But I used to be a WWF/WCW fan before it became only about the drama...and those lame girl fights.

#30 ·
You guys that hate Tito for these stupid reasons like his shirts and what he says, have just missed the boat! Its almost funny how ignorant you people are. Tito Ortiz sells tickets plain and simple! Why do you think Tito is such a star, he is easily marketed because when Tito is around, you know there will be something entertaining to see. (in or out of the cage) We are talking about FIGHTING here guys, not Ultimate Respect Championships! What fun would that be? seriously guys pull your heads out of your asses and stop complaining about stupid childish bullshit. The fact is, Tito Ortiz is a top notch athlete and a great fighter, he was the UFC LHW champ for damn near 5 years! I can not beleive that you guys think he is "overhyped", his only losses are to the TOP guys, 1 being Chuck who is #1 in the world at LHW, and 2 being Randy Couture, who is one of the greatest MMA fighters EVER.
Overhyped! hahahahahahaha dumbasses!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.