MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman vs Jones who would win ?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #43 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
If Silva had won the fight against you, there was talk about possible superfights for Silva against either Jon Jones or Georges St-Pierre. Now that for the time being thatís not going to happen, would you ever consider a fight against either of those two guys?

Definitely not against GSP. First off, I would never call out someone who was a lot smaller than me. Iíve trained with him before, and heís just a smaller guy. Iím not the type of guy who is going to be like, Hey, you want to fight? Iíve got Anderson Silva on my mind, but if the fans wanted to see that fight [against Jones] and the UFC wanted it to happen, Iím 1000 percent in. I asked to fight Jon Jones on 10 daysí notice back when Dan Henderson got hurt. But I wasnít a big enough name at that point, so they were like, no.

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...tch-with-silva
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote