MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman vs Jones who would win ?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
I'm not so sure about that. Bones doesn't have one hit KO power but the dude has some vicious GnP that I think could make any man want to stop fighting.

Weidman just KO'd a dude with a very solid chin. As well as his elbow against Munoz who is a very tough fighter.

I don't know if either fighter could get the position to execute against Cain, but I think both fighters at a very simple level have the power to do it.
Neither guy has a fraction of the power of JDS who happened to hit Cain in just the right spot to rattle his brain. Cain has an exceptional chin that has held up to very powerful strikes. I don't think any volume of strikes from Bones or Weidman would really daze him too much. Cain won't quit and neither guy can flash KO Cain like JDS. I don't think they even have half the power required to stop Cain.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote