MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis Says no one knows who Josh Thomson is.

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #34 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Both of you (Ou) hold "MMA fan" in a very high regard, or you greatly overestimate the number of fans MMA has. Most MMA fans, and yes, for you elitists, this includes all UFC fans, have never heard of Josh Thomson, other than the Diaz fight. Most of the target market for the UFC watches the fights casually, because it is popular. They have drinks, talk with friends, and pick up girls while they watch fights in bars. This is what the UfC makes money from. This is the actual typical viewer. not you. Definitely not OU. The true average fan watches Silva fight "some guy" last week. I don't think hardcore fans realize how insignificant they are. The UFC lives off fans who have no idea who 95% of their roster are.
I feel like most of the hardcore fans stream events and the casuals are the ones that buy them..

Pretty much everybody I know in the industry uses streams. I think I even saw Kongo asking for a stream the other day... Haha

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote