MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #1407 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Only came for second hour of class. All rolling. Once again endurance was shit, I stopped taking 5-htp so that should clear up shortly. Luckily I got lots of rounds with white belts to beat up. Had a stalemate with a good blue but couldn't do shit to his guard.

Weight room membership is up in a few days, hopefully I can get one more session in. Then I think I'll switch to focusing on endurance and see if I can reduce this awful feeling I get when I go too hard. Also wouldn't mind adding in some muay thai.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote