MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis Says no one knows who Josh Thomson is.

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #35 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I feel like most of the hardcore fans stream events and the casuals are the ones that buy them..

Pretty much everybody I know in the industry uses streams. I think I even saw Kongo asking for a stream the other day... Haha
That's my point. The people the Ufc care about, the ones that attend bars, events, and buy ppvs, are not hardcore. Yet they are the ones making the most revenue.

But wait! I'm not an MMA fan, because I had to remind myself who Thomson was. Sorry, I don't pretend these guys deserve to be household names. (more directed at the previous guys than you Bresko)