MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis Says no one knows who Josh Thomson is.

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
That's my point. The people the Ufc care about, the ones that attend bars, events, and buy ppvs, are not hardcore. Yet they are the ones making the most revenue.

But i'm not an MMA fan because I had to remind myself who Thomson was. Sorry I don't pretend these guys deserve to be household names.
Haha I know man, I came to back you up.

I think it's a little unfair people are jumping on Ape about momentarily forgetting who Josh Thomson is. I would wager that 70% of the regular posters here didn't even know who John Moraga was before the MM fight was announced. I have no time for elitist attitudes, especially when it's plainly obvious that Ape City knows the sport as well as the rest of us.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote