MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis Says no one knows who Josh Thomson is.

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #37 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Haha I know man, I came to back you up.

I think it's a little unfair people are jumping on Ape about momentarily forgetting who Josh Thomson is. I would wager that 70% of the regular posters here didn't even know who John Moraga was before the MM fight was announced. I have no time for elitist attitudes, especially when it's plainly obvious that Ape City knows the sport as well as the rest of us.
I still have no idea who Moraga is but he wasn't involved in the most popular series of fights for what was the number two MMA company in the world for years or recently beat a Diaz on a Fox card. Nothing to pull someones fan card over but it isn't the same thing.

Oh and popularity on twitter doesn't mean anything.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...s-bust/277759/

There are fake accounts with more followers than Pettis. Twitter is a haven for buffoons and trolls and anyone worth talking to on it was probably tricked into using it by the media.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote