MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen Verbally Beats Down Heckling Fan (UFC 2013 Fan Expo)

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I like it. The fact is Chael would smelt this fool. He responded to the idiot like he should. By asking "And who the feck are you?". Good man.
Well of course he would beat him in a fight. Chael's a pro fighter. What does that have to do with anything? Is that now a valid retort to any criticism of a fighter "Oh yeah, well I could whip your ass"? I felt like Chael got frustrated with the guy and while I don't blame him for responding as he did, this was hardly some kind of genius verbal lashing. He just talked over him, threatened him physically, told him to leave, and called him stupid a bunch of times (apparently chael has trouble finding synonyms without his writing team).