MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen Verbally Beats Down Heckling Fan (UFC 2013 Fan Expo)

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Well of course he would beat him in a fight. Chael's a pro fighter. What does that have to do with anything? Is that now a valid retort to any criticism of a fighter "Oh yeah, well I could whip your ass"? I felt like Chael got frustrated with the guy and while I don't blame him for responding as he did, this was hardly some kind of genius verbal lashing. He just talked over him, threatened him physically, told him to leave, and called him stupid a bunch of times (apparently chael has trouble finding synonyms without his writing team).
I agree, who ever it was that asked those questions clearly hit a nerve (because it was the truth) and Sonnen reacted foolishly.
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote