MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #3351 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Bought Chivalry, having a blast with it. It's definitely skill based and I haven't found a single overpowered weapon yet, it all feels well balanced and there is a good mix of classes running around. Definitely worth the 6 bucks it's on sale for, if anyone hasn't played it and want an enjoyable competitive first person game (swords/melee instead of guns), I'd recommend it.

Dishonored is $17 right now but I am 99% sure that it will be thrown on the Daily Deal before this sale is ended, in which case it'll be at its lowest price so I'm waiting for that.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote