MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen Verbally Beats Down Heckling Fan (UFC 2013 Fan Expo)

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level nowTerm is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
So somebody decided to get on the mic during a fan expo where people come to have a good time and meet their favorite fighters and stuff, and asked a confrontational question specifically to be a douchebag, and then Chael called him stupid and told him to STFU.

It reminds me of someone going to a comedy club where people are there to have a good time and then a doucehbag decides to do something stupid cause he's a douchebag, and then gets called stupid and told to STFU.

Sounds good to me.
Exactly, I am not a huge Chael fan, but if you don't care about or think anything Chael has to say is relevant then why ask him a question. Chael's opinions are quite relevant as he is an elite MMA athlete. Fran Tarkenton never won a super bowl but I would think what he has to say about the sport of football is still something many people want to hear. If you don't then just walk away.

The guy took forever to get to his point, and Chael was trying to be polite up till then. Chael acted the way I would expect anyone to act. He Shut the guy up and moved on to the people who wanted use the venue as it was intended.