MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Leonard Garcia added to final card...

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Suvaco
Thug Life

Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
Garcia is actually more of a BJJ guy. He throws bombs but his technique isn't as good as Melendez's. He might just try and take Brandon down and sub him if he had to. Garcia is awesome though he was laughing and smiling as he was getting pummelled by Huerta. I think he's great I hope he becomes a contender I truly respect a guy who fights like he does.
Who did Melendez fight last? I'm having a huge brainfart I can't even remember if he won or not. I remember him and Jens arguing and him wanting to train with BJ but I can't remember the fight lol. I'm burnt.

They might not match Leonard up with a TUFer though. A few of the TUF finales just had non-TUF matchups like Kampmann vs Leites for example.
Melendez fought Gray and lost via submission by guillotine. I like Garcia, but I don't see him being a contender in the LW class, although he would do well if there was a Featherweight division.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote