MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen Verbally Beats Down Heckling Fan (UFC 2013 Fan Expo)

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I liked the way Chael handled that clown. When people use the term "Real Talk" in such a public venue it just forces my hand to my face for a good ol fashioned face palm.

And the douche was saying "I hand out ass whoopings" looool.

Cmon guys... Chael handled him exactly the way he deserved to be handled. There is a polite way to ask similar questions and that wasnt it.... and Chaels opinions obviously matter and people obviously want to hear Chaels opinions.

Quiet frankly if Chaels opinions dont matter because he lost his last fight then **** what are we doing here giving our opinions???