MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen Verbally Beats Down Heckling Fan (UFC 2013 Fan Expo)

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Featherweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
I don't blame Chael for getting heated.

What exactly was the guys question? Was he seriously asking Chael why he thinks people still value his opinion even though he hasn't put many W's up lately? That and his delivery alone was irritating. He was just babbling. Even if the guy was speaking praise, his babbling is frustrating to listen to.

I like how Frankie gets a free pass because all of his latest losses were to champions.... but Chael doesn't get the same.

Chael is 2-5 in his last 5 fights. Two losses to the GOAT and 1 to the new P4P best fighter in the world.

Nothing to be overly ashamed of there if you ask me.
amoosenamedhank is online now   Reply With Quote