MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Maiquel Falcao entices brawl, friend and fighter Kaue Mena in critical condition

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #47 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
There is no law specifically stating a martial artists hands are weapons, but a judge has determined hands to be deadly weapons before:

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/201...d-rage-attack/

Quote:
Meanwhile, in Coral Gables, Fla., it doesn’t pay to dwaddle at an intersection when the light turns green, at least when a professional MMA fighter is in the car behind you. Two pool men got into a road rage argument with Fernando Rodrigues (pictured) on Tuesday, that ended with Rodrigues, a Brazilian ju-jitzu fighter who served two tours in Iraq, allegedly pistol-whipping one of the men. Juan Uribe, in the face. Rodrigues also put Uribe in an MMA hold on the side of the road, and punched Uribe’s partner, Michael Caccavella, through the open window of Caccavelle’s truck.

Palm Beach Post:

He was a big guy. I didn’t want any part of him,” Uribe said Tuesday. “I don’t remember much after he hit me.”

Caccavella, who also was carrying a gun, said Tuesday that he came close to shooting Rodrigues in order to help his assistant.

“I was ready to shoot him and do everyone on earth a favor. I pulled the trigger, but realized I didn’t have one in the chamber,” said Caccavella, 54, of Lake Worth. “This could’ve ended really bad for everyone.”

Among the charges against Rodrigues, a Coral Springs resident, are three counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon — his hands.

Rodrigues was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon: his hands and feet. Plus the gun, I’m assuming. He was jailed without bond. All of this despite the court appearance of Supergirl on Rodrigues’ behalf.