MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Movie?

Thread: MMA Movie?
View Single Post

Old 06-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikosCroCop
i got it heres the New movie Plot..
Jack Palance in-- *Am i dead or Will i die*

in the year 2045 Ken shamrock-(Jack Palance) owns a gym in California. Has no Fighters to train no Trainers to Help out.. Hes allw ashed up like John Creese in Karate kid 2.. Now he figures he needs to do soemthing to get his name back out there. so he Tries small arena fights. wins some fights against 60 year old men. than he figures he should try the Kumite. Why not if Frank dux can lie about his record and say he was the best sh*t Shamrock could be believed as one..so he enters Hong Kong and his First match up is Dan severn-(Dan Severn) (What are the odds) now Severn is 86 years old and enters with a Cane.. but is still able to fight since its Dan severn lol..

Thats all i have gotta go to work.. ill add the ending later today..

Shamrock is played by- Jack Palance
Dan Severn played by -Dan severn

For all you non movie buffs Jack palance is the guy who played Curly on City Slickers..
and in 2045 dan severn would be 86 years old
and Jack palance would have been dead for 39 years..
And, oddly enough, Dan Severn would look the same.