MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Opinions on different game genres?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
If I had to choose a favorite genre I guess I am more of an RPG fan. I love games like Dragon Age, the Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, and Persona because you have a choice how the story can be told and how it will end.

FPS games are a hit and miss with me. I love games like Half Life and the Bioshock but can't get into games like Doom and Metro 2033. Borderlands can be fun mainly because of the crazy ass characters but the gameplay can get bland and repetitive real fast.

I don't have much ground in Survival Horror. I get lost real fast when playing games like Silent Hill. Because of this I spend the majority of my time going online to find out where I am suppose to go and what I am suppose to do. Save to say I am terrible at games like Silent Hill and don't get too much joy out of playing it. I guess the only exception to this was Fatal Frame 2. For some reason I was able to get into Fatal Frame despite doing some backtracking at times.

I don't bother with sports since I find them to be boring as dogshit.