MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2013, 03:32 AM   #3373 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Starting to see the flaws in Chivalry.

The archers are just stupid, they should take them out of the game. You don't notice them that much until you get shot in the head from half way across the map. They add no strategic element to the game whatsoever, the are just there 'cause they had to have something else other than pure melee in the game. Having the upper hand in a good 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 1 or whatever and then get killed by an archer 100 yards away, it's just retarded and makes the "skill based combat" feel unskilled and cheap.

Also I seriously can't stand idiots that swing around their greatswords wildly in a group. I've died 10x more from my own team than the enemy because people are just too stupid to think before they strike. I've died a lot from my own archers too, it's awful.

Still enjoying the game for the most part but after 3 days I am feeling and seeing the flaws a lot and not sure how long I will still be enjoying it enough to want to fight through the frustrations.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote