MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2013, 04:26 AM   #3376 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
haha When I first started playing, I was that guy who would just swing his sword around like a maniac and hope to hit something. For every one enemy I'd kill, I'd kill two teammates. They usually weren't too happy about it.

The game is ok. Got old pretty quick tho. Looking back, the best part about the game had to be the constant screaming everyone does.
I think everyone does that at the start. The problem is when you die 3-4 times from the same teammate and when you look at the scoreboard he's rank 27, so he's been around for a long time and should have learned by now how to play properly.

I'm thinking of buying Dishonored, just not 100% ready to pull the trigger. The problem being that I need to decide tonight if I want it or not as the deal will end by the time I get on Steam tomorrow. Decisions decisions...

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote