MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Got Some Good News Today

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2006, 01:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
CTFlyingKnee
Future UFC LW Champ

CTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit206Fire
Its funny you say that, i go in tomorrow to my doctor to have me cleared for a BJJ tourni Seattle Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (front page), anyways they have to make sure my knees are good (just have the fluid sucked out of them), then i get to make sure my teeth are healed (all 4 wisdom teeth pulled), plus now i might have to have my apendix removed. So ya i haven't been able to really train for it in the last 3 weeks. I'm representing Demon boxing kickboxing jiu jitsu vale tudo in the 159-171 open belt.

Hopefully i'll be ready, i'm going in as a white belt in JJ and i have never actually competed in a GI and normally don't practice in one. The funny thing is im going in as the favorite lol, i've trained 5 years in Submission wrestling and i hold an ameture MMA record of 4-1. I will start training everything else at Central Washington University in hope i can still progress in college while still fighting. Anyways i'll try and let anyone who wants to know how i do or update with how my trainings going.

Sorry if i missed it earlyer Flyingknee, but what are you trained in and what are you competing in? Also what weight class are you in?

Im a black belt in BJJ, trained under numerous Gracies....of course being from Gracie Jiu Jitsu thats about what u can ask for haha, anyway i fight at Light Weight for now, have been trying to get myself up a little bit in lbs....but well see what happens

PS if I win mine, and you win yours, its possible we might meet up in nationals haha
CTFlyingKnee is offline   Reply With Quote