MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Got Some Good News Today

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2006, 03:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Well alot of the other gyms in WA and theres one from Idaho that sometimes comes.

Anyways i've been doing kickboxing for the last 8 years of my life, and i love to throw. I just like to do alot of the jiu jitsu tourni's because i don't end up and messed up as kickboxing lol. I'll put it this way, when i go to class the next day i won't have a bruised face. Unless i was being stupid and get like Judo tosses on my head lol.

I wanna start takeing judo actually, after watching Karo and a few other guys use it in MMA i think it'd be awsome to know. I personally think its funny how alot of MMA fighters think Sambo is better then BJJ. I've rolled with a few Sambo fighters and it seems its not as much arm bars, triangle chokes, etc. Its more control, knee bars, heel hooks, and ankle locks.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote