MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Answer something new! Your Input Please!

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2006, 03:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
although I dont want him to come back and ruin his legacy if he loses, hes already going out with a loss
The UFC would not let that happen^ That is the reason the UFC gets accused of being rigged because of fights like this. Like Chuck vs Babalu where if Chuck won he could fight Wandy and make a huge draw for Dana, and Bas Rutten's final MMA fight got given a decision in his favor even though it was clear that he lost, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this theory...but it sure is interesting...do you think the UFC would want one of their posterboys (not meant to be an insult but it's true), retiring twice on a loss? It might be too big of a blemish in Dana's eyes, but I don't know I'm just throwing it out there for you guys to munch on.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote