MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #30160 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Thanks for the chuckle. I understand full well of "raging" in Star Craft.

Scenarios.

10.) Computer gets disconnected
9.) Girlfriend calls and you get into an argument. I'm getting rushed by cracklings...call you later.
8.) Make the wrong build even though you knew it was coming. ie: Mutas and not having anti-air
7.) Partners not backing you up.
6.) Losing to cheese ball tactics like cannon, creep, or bunker rush.
5.) Accidently selecting the wrong race.
4.)Noobie partners.
3.) Hackers, mining, map hack, etc.
2.) Backstabbers.
1.) Nuclear...NUClear...NUCLEAR launch detected. Oh fawk.

Stupid game. So many wasted hours on it.
The game is just broken right now. I play Zerg and the only fun matchup right now is ZvP. In ZvZ, you either go swarm hosts, which is the most boring style ever imagined in the history of gaming, or ling/baneling and hope you get better connections than the other person does.

Terran is just hugely broken. They can just throw away army after army and not care. They have the ability to turtle way to well and their new units in heart of the swarm are just unstoppable. Honestly when I play against Terran, I just 6-8 pool cheese. I don't care whether I win or lose, I just want the game to end so I can look for another match.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."