MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #598 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By All
So I read American Gods, I thought it was good, sucked me in in the end.

One word to describe it, Interesting. I'm still deciding what I make of it, but just an interesting read all around. I'd of liked to see more of the Coming to America sections from the past, those were pretty cool. I think Laura was my favorite character overall, she was funny. Not a book for everyone, but I enjoyed it.

Got my hands on the first 20 or so books in the Deathlands series. It's okay, not really recommended by me though. High, HIGH emphasis on sex, violence and action type stuff. Some interesting survival and packing elements. I'm on the 5th book now, not sure how long I'm going to stick with it though...