MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***MMAF All Access***--July 2013--

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Nat-su-kow...juss realized it translates to white warrior.

Had some Thai food the other day. It's great to take off to travel and $90 for rent...damn!

Where's the next destination...
Saving to buy a property for the next 12 months then back to Thailand for some more training, my back piece and some Laotian and Cambodian adventures. I can train at the gym I trained at a few years back in Laos. I also want to go to Indonesia to play with some Orangutans.

Check the Bellator section, I just posted a great interview.

@Ape, I've come across a ridiculous amount of Matts this year. I am starting to think that it is the most common male name among the western world.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote