MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #30166 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Lolz...how's the playability compared to Broodwars. Even still Terran owned all races except if Toss teched up with storm. Basically T>Z>P but Toss has the best chance against Terran. When Zergs mass up it's extremely difficult. It's all about Archons and their splash effect.

Yah I know what you mean about those Terrans who bunker and siege up. That's where my recall comes into play. You ever try building a nydus canal inside an enemy zerg base...haah.

Playin' some poker atm.
The only time I can get an in base nydus is against bad players generally. You can hear it and a good player will place a supply depot/pylon or just any structure in places so they have full vision of their base.

I generally play Roach/Hydra unless against Terran. Tanks just decimate roaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Honestly i think TvZ is the most balanced match up. Zerg has been winning allthe tournaments.. its just the playability of the two. Terran has a much lower skill cap than zerg. Zerg requires so much micro and macro its insane
Terran just has the huge luxury if their tier 1 unit (the marine) having the ability to decimate tier 2 and 3 units easily. Just get medivacs, stim and push forward or stutter step and kite everything for years.

That and hellbats. There is no reason hellbats should ever be this strong. Number one their tanking ability is absurd. They come out of a factory but for some insane reason, they can be healed by medivacs, and they literally decimate drone lines when dropped.

And in late game, if I kill an entire scv line. The Terran can just say lolrofllmfao and then drop a million mules down and stay ahead.

It isn't even so much that one thing is bad. It's just the face that terrains have the best of everything right now. Defense, offense, harassment, it's all the best. I mean have you seen a Zerg try and beat a maxed Mech army? It rarely happens.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."