MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #30171 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
We have another fellow SC player! Zergs are my mortal enemies, but they're my favorite to play against as Toss. I have to really tech up to beat a good zerg.

- sairs
- archons
- storm
- and my favorite Maelstrom

You're right about the basic units of Terrans kicking ass. Stim rines + bats demolish zergs and Toss unless we have dts or storm. How do you get around the 12 range from sieged tanks unless you mass up or go air. Then they have goliaths. Terrans are simply too powerful once they set up their defensive/offensive perimeters. As for harassment the sieged tanks in sporadic mineral pockets or cliffs is annoying as hell, but Zergs prolly take this one especially in the early stages. They build the quickest.

They need to make a movie like Starship Troopers except entirely based on SC.

Been working non-stop pretty much. It's been fun taking a lil breather talking about SC...haha!
Zergs harrasment is nowhere near the level of Terran. Now that their medivacs have a speed boost, dropping is so much more effective. They drop marines, widow mines into mineral lines and the hellbats just get absurd amount of worker kills within seconds. Not to mention the hellion harass being insanely mobile and reapers no longer requiring a tech lab on the barracks to make.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."