Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who would make the Best Mod?

3K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  Judoka 
#1 ·
So who do u think would make the best Mod???

1. You can't vote for a current mod or admin.

2. You can't vote for yourself

I would choose WoldLuv2FightU or Damone

Both have been here a long time and post often. They are also 2 of the more creative people on this site, who rarely cause trouble. I think that they would make good mods.

#29 · (Edited)
Im tired of UFC33 hes so annoying man he needs to get a life, all he does is go around closeing threads, the reason why I get confused with 33 and asskicker is because both of you are such big assh*les, LOL im jokeing guys, nah man, both you guys are cool as hell, your way better than the sherdog mods.:) :thumbsup:

#35 ·
:praise01: :praise01: :praise01: The one on the right looks ugly and old, the second one on the right mmmm ehh ill hit it dough, but the one on the left 33 shes fine, the second one on the left is fine but she has small boobies, so ill go with the first girl on the left:thumbsup: How about you 33????? btw keep it up 33 we need more of this stuff in the lounge:) :thumbsup:

#48 ·
Im on quite frequent and am from a time zone where alot of mods are not on and have had a fair few admin/mod/global(super) mod experience but i couldn't be bothered doing it.

If we need a new mod i think we should send nominations to a mod then that mod(or admin) should set up a thread for members to vote in or the admins/mods pick the new mod themselves.

There is many good members who would do a good job.

One of those members straight out is Damone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.