MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #3422 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Just beat Castlevania II, i'm on some sort of a roll this past week. As for the game it is by far my least favorite in the 3 I have played it's just boring and the only hard parts are really cryptic things and also just finding out where to go, only took me 2 and a half hours to beat it.
Castlevania 2? Wasn't that the one where you collect all of Dracula's bones so you can resurrect him just so you can kill him again? I forget was their a point to that or was the main character really that bored and he needed something to do?