MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #3424 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Yep thats the one, apparently you have to kill him again to break a curse on the town which makes no sense. Also there's only 3 boss fights in the game and they all suck and are easy. This video represents perfectly what I mean about the game, i'm trying to finish super castlevania IV now

Did you ever try the download I posted?? For sotn?? I started playing it again myself and even got my ps3 controller to work on it. Though I wish I had a Bluetooth adapter so I did not need the cable plugged in to my pc. The game is freaking great. And I never look online for secrets so it is fun finding everything . You can buy the game in the ps classics store on the ps3 btw.