MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #3425 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Did you ever try the download I posted?? For sotn?? I started playing it again myself and even got my ps3 controller to work on it. Though I wish I had a Bluetooth adapter so I did not need the cable plugged in to my pc. The game is freaking great. And I never look online for secrets so it is fun finding everything . You can buy the game in the ps classics store on the ps3 btw.
Oh yeah I won't need it anymore since the rom site I use where you play the game son the site support PSX now, but if you could point me in the direction where I can download megaman 9 and 10 online I would be appreciative. I don't wanna play SOTN until I finished Dracula X and castlevania IV, that way I will have finished the first 5 games leading into sympthony of the night. I beat megaman X4 and megaman 8 on PSX this past week.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote