MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2013, 02:47 AM   #3427 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Oh yeah I won't need it anymore since the rom site I use where you play the game son the site support PSX now, but if you could point me in the direction where I can download megaman 9 and 10 online I would be appreciative. I don't wanna play SOTN until I finished Dracula X and castlevania IV, that way I will have finished the first 5 games leading into sympthony of the night. I beat megaman X4 and megaman 8 on PSX this past week.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bd...aman9setup.exe

for Megaman 9 Setup. I installed it and it worked fine. Some of the keys are q w e r c v (It plays it on a WII emulator i believe)

While i was searching i found NES and WII roms for megaman 9 & 10. So if you dont want to download a WII emulator then just download the NES roms. They are very easy to find using google.