MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jake Ellenberger vs. Rory MacDonald Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #143 (permalink)
kc1983
Featherweight

kc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
Sort of. Rory has been making some very open ended statements followed by a single closed one when surrounded by his coaching staff. I think if Rory was offered a title shot he would take it. Not because I think negatively of Rory, just that as a fighter that belt has got to be everything. To turn it down and possibly never get another shot at it for whatever reason fear would have to be massive.
Right, that's what I thought too.
Rory seems like the type of guy who would not let anything stand in his way. I'm just wondering, if this were to happen, would we see a similar situation like we did with Rashad/Bones? Faras would only be able to train one guy. Either Rory or GSP would have to separate themselves from Tri Star.
kc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote