MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICAL*** MMAForum Versus Week 1- Aldo Knees/Zombie Subs

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
For Aldo definitely the double flying knee KO. It's funny this is up because I just saw a rerun of the Aldo/Mendes fight last night. The knee against Mendes was special because it seemingly came out of nowhere, and it finished him with 1 second left in the round. But the double knee KO wins by a mile in my book. I mean they walked out, and that was it. Aldo timed it perfect, connected with both knees and that was it. It was the first strikes thrown in the entire fight. I remember jumping out of my chair when I saw that.

As for KZ. I will admit I am a bit bitter about him beating Poirier, but I still think the twister was more impressive. It is just something you never see whereas a darce isn't as common as other subs, it certainly wasn't the first time I had seen it.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote