MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Jansen off Bellator 96, David Rickels meets Michael Chandler at Bellator 97

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
Really hope Koreshkov can KO Askren, he is so much more fun to watch fight and isn't blatantly annoying when he isn't fighting. Most likely scenario is Askren to do all wrestling he is able to do, if he can't get down and lay on him, he is going to get the shit beat out of him. Koreshkov has a striking mismatch bigger then Askrens wrestling advantage.
I don't know, Askren's wrestling advantage is pretty big. Askren is not the most exciting guy on the planet to watch, but he does one thing extremely well and that is totally neutralize his opponent. I see this being another one sided UD for Askren. I feel like his fight with Hieron woke him up to the fact that he is going to need to show up to win fights occasionally.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote