MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Jansen off Bellator 96, David Rickels meets Michael Chandler at Bellator 97

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I don't know, Askren's wrestling advantage is pretty big. Askren is not the most exciting guy on the planet to watch, but he does one thing extremely well and that is totally neutralize his opponent. I see this being another one sided UD for Askren. I feel like his fight with Hieron woke him up to the fact that he is going to need to show up to win fights occasionally.
Likely UD no doubt. But someone is gonna knee that dudes head off one day soon I hope.