MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St-Pierre Defends Rory MacDonald and Says, "I'm not fighting Rory"

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
You'd be able to identify if Australia had anyone worth cheering for.

I've watched GSP fight for more than a decade and will always be a fan. And I'll never understand why people dislike Rory. He's weird, but it's not like he's some giant asshole. Besides, everything I said was true, regardless of nationality. MMA fans are fickle morons whose allegiances change at the drop of a hat.
Well that was a predictable response, it doesn't matter that we don't have anyone I don't give a shite about nationality otherwise I would have kyle noke posters on wall. And rory isn't that good he is not the next GSP that is a horrible prediction to everyone saying that and he's only dominated cans, he didn't dominate low iq berger or condit in the alleged 2 rounds he won.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote