MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #55 (permalink)
taadland
Amatuer

taadland has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin
Did actually read your way through this topic or check out the first post then throw in your own opinion? Can you give some reasons why you believe that TKD can never be used in MMA? Personally, I've practiced TKD for a while before my endeavors as a Mixed Martial Artist, and I believe I could debate what you have to say. The same goes to you, Super Fudge. Rather than just stating your opinion, let's hear some reasons.
no actually i didn't read any of the other posts, just the topic..and all i have is one reason...HAVE YOU EVER SEEN RAMON DEKKERS FIGHTS? come on man. plus the question was TKD or Muay Thai, it's just a throw in that TKD won't work in MMA. what's your reasons that it can be used cause i've got to believe you're one of the very very few that actually believe that bullshit. and name one fighter in mma that states their fighting style as TKD, they would be the laughed at and humiliated. and you list your fav. fighter as anderson silva, a muay thai fighter so i would beleive you're just tryin' to spark more intellegence from me, and all i gotta say again is RAMON DEKKERS.

Last edited by taadland : 06-09-2007 at 07:13 PM.
taadland is offline   Reply With Quote