MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St-Pierre Defends Rory MacDonald and Says, "I'm not fighting Rory"

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 06:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Well that was a predictable response, it doesn't matter that we don't have anyone I don't give a shite about nationality otherwise I would have kyle noke posters on wall. And rory isn't that good he is not the next GSP that is a horrible prediction to everyone saying that and he's only dominated cans, he didn't dominate low iq berger or condit in the alleged 2 rounds he won.
You mad, breh?

I've never said Rory is the next GSP. There is no next GSP.

You're upset you didn't get your monies worth. It's okay, pumpkin. You will when Rory creams Condit.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote