MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St-Pierre Defends Rory MacDonald and Says, "I'm not fighting Rory"

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 08:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
JASONJRF
Flyweight

JASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level nowJASONJRF is on another level now
That reporter is an asshole, because Dana never said Rory said that. All Dana said was if Rory was in line for a title shot he would sing a different tune. I mean the reporter basically was just lying to GSP's face about what his friend was saying about him ******* lame. I do agree with GSP that it was Jake's job to change the momentum and when your a fighter it sometimes is not smart to take risks just to get a KO or get KO especially if your winning.

Also agree with Dana that it is a bit boring for fans and the Exciting people are the ones who get paid the most with large fan followings. Seems like theirs two ways now a days to get fans and paid big. One being talking ridiculous trash to get media and fan notice which is just dumb that it works as good as it does and the other to not be boring and finish fights.
JASONJRF is offline   Reply With Quote